With the amount of meat i eat, i really felt like i needed some more full vegetarian dishes. Especially as i want to make a vegetarian cookbook next year. So this is one delicious recipe for something veggie that is still grilled like a piece of meat.
I started by
- going to costco and got a lot of portobello mushrooms.
- rubbing off the dirt and taking the stems off
- seasoning with a bit of olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper
- putting on grill for a couple minutes, than flipping so lack of stem hole is facing up
- putting some goats cheese in the hole
- serving on a toasted bagel
- putting a side of diced cucumber dressed with olive oil and balsamic glaze