this recipe is for something that was really easy and was put on top of some delicious udon noodles. we had a bag of frozen shrimp, defrosted them in coldish water and finally cooked them up with some tofu.
Start off by
- putting 2 tbs of vegetable oil in a saucepan
- turning to med-high heat
- once oil is hot, adding a small handful of tofu
- frying them till slightly brown on all sides (few minutes)
- adding 1 stick of lemon grass, chopped up
- adding all the shrimp (large handful, drained)
- adding 1 tsp of chili garlic sauce (the asian one)
- constantly stir for a couple minutes (till all pink)
- try one to make sure it is cooked through.