during our board game and vinyl music night we needed a tasty treat. i was brought some fresh almonds and we decided that the best hting to do would be to roast them.
i found this site which has some roasting recipes...so i tried one. this is what happened.
i started by
- turning oven to 350 F
- pouring almonds in a pan, 2 layers of almonds (not like recipe)
- drizzling 1 tbs of honey on almonds
- sprinkling about 2 tsp of salt on top
- mixing honey throughout almonds
- putting into oven for 15 minutes (once oven was hot)
- taking out and checking (let cool before you pop them into your mouth)
- adding a bit more salt to almonds
- serving them up
such a simple recipe. but delicious. so go out and make them yourself.