29.5.09

best burger ever?


So i had been craving burgers for a while and had realized that i had never actually made them myself, so i decided to make my own patties, and create the best burger ever. I may not have succeeded in the best burger ever but damn these things were good.

I started off my mixing
  • 1 lb of ground beef
  • tb Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 cloves of garlic (crushed and sliced finely)
  • touch of maple syrup
  • touch of cayenne pepper
  • Salt/Pepper
  • an egg to hold it all together
So once these were all mixed together i devided it into a couple of patties and threw them on the BBQ. Cooked for around 7 min each side, and than threw them on buns with
  • Sliced cheddar cheese
  • mixed greens
  • hummus
  • sweet potato chip
    (http://dansgoodgrub.blogspot.com/2009/05/sweet-potato-chips.html)
  • and of course, ketchup/mustard and all the trimmings
Yes they were so so tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment