2.5.09

Mango Passionfruit Juice


Hey guys,
I dont know who knows this but I am a feen for passionfruits and mangoes. By far my favourite fruits. So when i found out the metro sells cheaper fruit, and i realized that passion fruit and mangos were a part of this, i bought some of this less pristine fruit and created my favourite juice.

Once i got home i put a decently sized pot of water at med heat. I proceeded to add some sugar, though this is personal preference and some lemon juice.

For the fruit i sliced up the mango, getting as much of the flesh out, and put that into the pot. I than sliced teh passion fruits in half and took out the seeds and tastyness held within the center and i proceeded to put that into the pot.

I brought this to a boil than simmered for 20ish min. THere was a foam that appeared on the top so i just scooped that away.

Once cooked I mashed up slight and drank just like that, however you can also use a sive to make it a cleaner and smoother juice.

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment