3.5.09

Chow Mein W Steak on Top


Chow mein has always been hard for me because well the first few times I made it i didnt cook the noodles properly because i love the crispy ones. so i looked it up and well realized you still have to boil noodles first, than you fry them up. So

Step 1:
Boil salty water. Once boiling throw noodles in for a couple minutes. Once cooked, remove and drain.

Step 2:
Heated up oil in saucepan, Once hot I than threw the noodles in and added
  • a handfull of corn
  • a sliced up green onion
  • crushed clove of garlic
  • touch of cayenne powder
I fried this all up till it was nice and crispy and than put this all into a bowl.

Okay, now on top I sliced up a steak i had.
The steaks were marinated with
  • ginger
  • garlic
  • soy sauce
  • something sweet
  • cayenne powder
  • touch of oil
  • touch of lemon juice
and than thrown on BBQ. Cooked and than sliced.

No comments:

Post a Comment