25.3.10

salami onion arugula pasta



I was starving the other day and i decided the easiest thing i could do was make up some pasta. I didnt have tomatoes to make a basic marinara sauce, so i decided to try something a little different.

I started by making a big bowl of spaghetti. Add a little bit of pesto and olive oil to it so that it had a little bit more taste. and then made a sauce out of the stuff i had.

I began the sauce making by
  • dicing up an onion
  • dicing up a decent chunk of salami
  • throwing them both into a small saucepan
  • cooking for a couple minutes at med-high heat.
  • adding enough pasta for yourself.
  • adding a handful of argula and stir it all up together.
I then added a touch of parm cheese and enjoyed everything for a great lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment