Now usually i would not just make some sausage and cabbage together, but this week is different. I just got my first food box of organic vegetables and they gave me a really nice organic cabbage. I then bought some sausages at the same places, some gorgeous organic ones. I knew i didn't really need a lot of other flavors or sauces so i made them pretty simple.
Start off by
- frying a sausage a med-high temp.
- adding some water so that it cooks all the way through.
- once all cooked, 5-10 minutes, take off the sausages.
- while sausages set, add some sliced up cabbage to pan.
- add a tsp of balsamic vinegar, olive oil and touch of hot sauce
- slice up the sausages and add them to the pan.
- now stir every minute or so and cook for 5-7 minutes.