6.4.09

Duck Broth

So i decided to buy a duck a few weeks ago. I went to this Chinese grocery store and bought a full duck. I came home, and cut it into quarters at home. Only to realize that well the body has barely Any meat. But i still decided to freeze it, and golly gee was i glad.

Today had a stressful start, but has been going better and I got the mock up cookbook So i was quite excited. Therefore i decided to start cooking up my duck.

I put the entire duck body (without wing) into a pot with boiling water. I than took off all the foam and put down to a simmer.

I than added
  • chicken stolk bouillion
  • 1 large carrot sliced
  • 1 onion sliced
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • lemon pepper
  • soy sauce
  • brown sugar
  • salt
I cooked for an hour and a half on low, slightly covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment