5.11.09

veggie eggs benny



well i woke up one morning and wanted to make eggs benny. I had spinach and mushrooms, eggs, lemon juice and cheese. So i was all set. I serached up a few recipes and set myself by basing it off of this one.

Basically I
  • beat an egg yolk with lemon juice
  • then added butter slowly and kept beating it
  • i kept beating till it was thicker
mine was a little lemony, but it was still good

I then cooked the mushrooms and spinach with
  • cajun spice
  • olive oil
  • lemon juice
The last bit was poaching the eggs. Now this is kind of difficult but check out this.

i used lemon juice in water.

Finally make some toast butter it and add them all together. First the veggies, then egg, sauce, and finally top with some cheese. a little paprika is nice and put in mini oven for couple min

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment