14.10.09

Curry Chicken Soup



The soup well. After hitting up the market this past Saturday sam and I were cold and hungry. So I decided soup would be the perfect thing. We were planning on making the sweet corn soup, asian style but the only problem is I couldn’t find sweet corn here, the creamy one, so I had t make due. I bought some of the premade curry soup and well added a bunch of things to it to make it tasty.


Firstly in a pot I added

  • about .75 L curry soup.
  • .75 L of water
  • 1 chicken boullion

let that all boil up

I then added

  • A handleful of chopped carrots
  • 2 corns worth of kernels that were boiled and cut up
  • a handful of chopped parsley
  • cayenne powder
  • touch of sugar syrup to give some sweetness

I also cooked up some chicken drumsticks with, Cajun spice, sugar syrup, water, cayenne powder and salt and pepper in a saucepan and cut the meat off those and added it to the soup.


I then added some of the left over rice to finalize the soup. I cooked that all up for about 20ish min and we ate it with so toasted cheese open faced sandwiches. It was totally delicious.


Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment