14.10.09

curry pockets



So I made these the other day. Used the extra pizza dough and rolled it out nice and thin than made a stuffing consisting of:

In sauce pan I added

  • Garlic
  • Olive oil
  • Diced onion

Let it cook till onion was transparent, the name that is always given to it


I then added

  • Ground Beef
  • Lots of curry powder
  • Some sliced chillis
  • Sugar syrup
  • Salt/pepper (I should have added more salt)

I cooked that all up with lid on, so it was all cooked through and near the end I added some left of rice from the other day.


Than I cut the pizza dough into palm sized squares and added some of the filling. I then created a little pizza pocket type thing with the curry stuff inside.

This was all put into oven at 350 for 15 ish min. but there was olive oil, salt, pepper and curry powder sprinkled on top of the little pockets. You could also fry them if you wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment