18.3.09

2 oclock brownies still taste good in morning


Added to my effort to make delectable lemon caramel apples, I decided to venture into an unfamiliar territory. The making of brownies from scratch. Now I must admit, one of my little secrets that is that my favourite brownies are usually those that come in a box. Its kinda strange but, the chemicals they put in them, I don’t know what it is but fuck they are just great.

Well these aren’t those, but they do taste pretty damn good. I borrowed a recipe, but changed it up to fit what I wanted and the ingredients. Well to start I beat
• 250 g of butter
• ½ vanilla bean (or 1 tsp of vanilla extract)
• 1 ½ cup of brown sugar
This I beat till it was nice and smooth, if you have an electric mixer, beat till light and fluffy. I proceeded to add
• 4 eggs, one at a time
Once thos were added I put folded in
• 1 1/3 cup of self raising flour
• ¾ cup of cocoa powder
• handful of chopped peanuts
• half handful of white chocolate (that was colored green)
Put it in oven at 350 for about 25 ish minutes, or until the fork doesn’t come out full of gunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment