14.3.09

First Omelette at uni


What a night. Its 11:16, and im not only awake, but waiting for my physics lab partner. Last night wasn’t too bad on my head this morning, I somehow weazled my way into the Hamilton art crawl after party. And wouldn’t you know it was 2 am. Time for a quick bike home, and a decent nights rest.
Waking up to an urgent call, my mind has barely woken up.

Coffee is being made and I am creating a new way of cooking bacon. Actually im sure its old, but instead of slices of bacon, I have tiny little tid bits, which are in a pan. (Bacon is cut width ways?, so perpendicular to all the tiny ridges)

I have a potato being cooked (in the microwave agh) and have decieded that this morning will start off with an potato, bacon, cilantro omelet.

Simply done of course,
• 2 eggs beaten were put in a fry pan
• added a bit of sliced greenish garlic grass stuff
• sliced Potatoes
o Once cooked, I put in pan with bacon grease with a touch of Cajun spice and cooked for a couple min longer
• Bacon bits
• Cilantro
• Grated Cheddar cheese on top

1 comment:

  1. A really good substitution for Jews and Muslims is Montreal Smoked meat or Beef pastrami...keep it in mind with most egg dishes

    ReplyDelete